2004 Astra G 1.7 CDTI 80ps - Astra 1.7 CDTI Starting Troubles - sparky28

Hi right its my mates 2004 astra G 1.7 CDTI 80ps

Problem is it wont start on the key starts fine with a bump start or i'm guessing with easy start also altho i haven't tried this yet.

Fuel filter and air filter have been changed and made no difference

When running there is a bit of a knocking noise when cold, sounds a bit like an injector knocking altho this is alot quieter when the engine has warmed up a bit.

Other than the noise which disappears after about 10mins, theres a lack of power past 3k which I'm putting down to the fact that its in limp home mode. Low down the rev range at low speed 2nd gear the car seems to kangaroo every now and then altho this is by no means all the time and only happened maybe twice today in a 30mile trip.

Below is what the fault codes recorded by op-com altho i'm pretty sure the car has never been linked up to tech 2 or alike in its 150k miles so some of the codes i'm guessing are old and just had not been cleared. When i cleared the codes and tried to start the car again on the key no codes appared altho i did not have it running again.

OP-COM - KW2000 Communication Window> 2004|Astra-G|Engine|Z 17 DTL

Total number of fault codes: 6

P0380 - Glow Device General Error
(0B) - Not present

P0105 - Boost Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance
(0A) - Not present

P0400 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Excessive Detected
(09) - Not present

P1190 - Rail Oil Low Pressure
(0B) - Not present

P0650 - Malfunction Indicator Lamp Voltage Low
(04) - Not present

P0560 - System Voltage Low Input
(02) - Not present

Any help much appreciated as mate needs the car next week to get to work

Cheers

Small note: Car was low on fuel but has a full tank now this made no difference was worth a shot

2004 Astra G 1.7 CDTI 80ps - Astra 1.7 CDTI Starting Troubles - TopGadgy

Hi I've got the exact same problem with my astra and 2 of the same error codes the EGR one and Boost Pressure Sensor, did u have any luck getting it sorted?? cheers