RapidFit - Blue {P}
Just got back from the Jennings Ford Rapid Fit at Durham.

I went there to get a long running problem with my off-centre steering wheel fixed. They re-aligned the front wheels and have fixed my steering! :) :) :)

What did they charge?............. Nothing!

I asked how much and he said don't worry just take the car away! :)

Fantastic service from really helpful staff and I would recommend them to anyone in the area. Guess where I'll be going when the car needs new tyres...
RapidFit - The Watcher
Er, Kwikfit?
RapidFit - Blue {P}
Hmmm.... You're close, but not quite. :)
RapidFit - The Watcher
Did you buy the car off them as I'd have expected them to do it foc anyway.

If not, then it is good to be able to hear of garages that are prepared to go that extra mile for customer service.
RapidFit - Blue {P}
No, I bought the car as an import from Trade-Sales.

I had problems with uneve tyre wear and took it to ATS for alignment, who found it to be out of alignment from the factory. They charged me £20 to fix it, and the wheel was off-center from then on, depsite no less than 4 repeat visits!

I took it to RapidFit who looked and said that it was now only a little bit out, but suggested that I could leave it for a couple of months and see how it goes.

I did that but then got sick of it and went back to pay them to fix it properly. This time I got a different bloke, who decided to do it for free! :)

Having said that, perhaps he thought that it was them who had done it incorrectly in the first place, and not ATS, I did mention ATS but only to the first bloke I saw. Never mind, it's definately secured my repeat custom so even if they have let me off with less than £20, they will more than make that back on the tyres that I'kk be buying from them, and jusging by the heavy front wear at just 5,000 miles I think I'll be a regular!