Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Diesel XS Limited - Replacement Battery - Conrad

I have gone to various car battery sites and had different results for a replacement battery I have looked at the Varta E44 what do you all think.

Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Diesel XS Limited - Replacement Battery - elekie&a/c doctor

I think you will find that the only battery suitable for this car is the original Chrysler/Mopar type.Check if the varta type is the correct cranking amp capacity,size,and terminal layout.The original Mopar battery is an uprated spec fot those cars that had continuous flat battery problems.hth

The Varta is 780 cca and terminal layout is okay the problem with the mopar is cost unless you know of a cheap supplier

Good god rang up local chrysler dealer and the mopar is 145.99 think i'll stick with the varta

Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Diesel XS Limited - Replacement Battery - stvensk

sorry to resurrect an old post but did the varta e44 fit ok, i've seen other posts with manufaturers numbers for a replacement part but I cant find these anywhere. If so do you have the exact specs?

Thanks

Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Diesel XS Limited - Replacement Battery - Chrysler Mike

There seem to be two threads with this identical starting question. Take a look at the other one for my happy experience with a 096R spec replacement.

Chrysler Grand Voyager 2.8 Diesel XS Limited - Replacement Battery - Peter.N.

The best value for money battery is the heaviest one for the price, one or two sellers on ebay give respective weights and even if you don't buy one from them you can get the information.