Mondeo Mk III 05 Plate - Ford Mondeo Flashing glow plug - gravy173

My glow plug has started flashing when starting my car up, it runs fine but with no turbo oomph and also the engine management light has now come on permanently. On occasions the glow pluf light does not come on but id say 50% of the time it does, this has been happening no for about 4 days. Does anyone know what is wonrg, I've read other threads on this about the car cutting o0ut and dying or not starting up ut this has not happened with mine (yet). Can anyone tell me what is most likely wrong?

Mondeo Mk III 05 Plate - Ford Mondeo Flashing glow plug - gravy173

I should add that the engine management light has now gone out and I've noticed the the light only flashes and safe mode kicks in if i start the car up while its still warm, starting it first thing in the morning or for the drive home from work doesn't cause the light to come on. Any thoughts on the issue are appreciated.

Mondeo Mk III 05 Plate - Ford Mondeo Flashing glow plug - redviper

Hi

If the EML has come on, then your 1st port of call would be getting the codes read, if you post the codes on here, them im sure that someone more helpful than me will be able to help