Audi Allroad - Suspension advice - Aliray

the front passenger side of my audi allroad 2.7t keeps dropping to zero overnight so i took it for a service and apparently there is a hole in the suspension airbag. i have been quoted £500 for a new airbag (as well as some dampers?) plus labour. i would rather order the parts online so my questions are:

what do i need to order and where can i get the suspension airbag? also, if i order online do i need to get any additional parts to go with it.

i also discovered that the car needs a new radiator and have been quoted £299 but i managed to find one (new) online for £90, is this right or would i need additional parts?

thanks

audi allroad - Suspension advice - Peter.N.

Garages will usually charge top price for the parts as they are not likely to shop around for you, i always shop around and its amazing how much you can save, i also do my own repairs which save a lot more. they are likely to buy original makers parts whereas you can get pattern parts at a fraction of the price, your pattern part radiator at £90.00 sounds about right.

components that are peculiar to your particular to your particular car such as the airbag may only be available from the manufacturers but its still worth looking around, ebay is a very good place. GSF also do audi parts.

Edited by Peter.N. on 23/03/2010 at 12:46