307 110bhp d-turbo - Lack of power with peugeot 307 - jake1983

i have had this problem now for about 3 months and it only occurs from a cold start and as soon as engine warms up the turbo suddenly kicks in and its fine again. there is no engine management light on and everything else is fine apart from this.

could anybody help

thanks Jake1983

307 110bhp d-turbo - Lack of power with peugeot 307 - stacer86

i have been having this problem aswell. Also, when on a long ish journey, the turbo dies completely. Usually dies when going uphill. Its really beginning to be a pain. when the car has been doing this, i have stopped in a layby for about 10 mins with the engine off then it has been ok for about another 45 miles or so. This is really beginning to p*** me off especially when trying to overtake a lorry on a single track dual carriage way. I am laking my leife into my own hands everytime i try to overtake

Someone please help

Thanks

Stacer86

307 110bhp d-turbo - Lack of power with peugeot 307 - mickeybo

i have been having this problem aswell. Also, when on a long ish journey, the turbo dies completely. Usually dies when going uphill. Its really beginning to be a pain. when the car has been doing this, i have stopped in a layby for about 10 mins with the engine off then it has been ok for about another 45 miles or so. This is really beginning to p*** me off especially when trying to overtake a lorry on a single track dual carriage way. I am laking my leife into my own hands everytime i try to overtake

Someone please help

Thanks

Stacer86