nsu quickly wanted for project - alfatrike
i'm looking for a NSU quickly for a project for a friend. i have tried ebay but prices go stupid or they are scrapped or written off and putting back on the road would be impossible.

i only need a frame and log book.

anyone got one sitting in a shed?

any help gratefully recieved, alf
nsu quickly wanted for project - RaineMan

My second motor vehicle was a Honda SS50 sports moped. A few years ago I thought I would get one for old times sake and local running about. Therein was the problem. The majority of mopeds were scrapped and so numbers are low. As they are easy to store and maintain these factors combine to keep prices high. The SS50 is exteremely rare - I only ever saw none runners advertised. Running Yamaha FS1Es are available but overpriced. I suspect the same applies to the NSU.
nsu quickly wanted for project - Glaikit Wee Scunner {P}

I bought a two speed NSU Quickly in 1968. Possibly 1960/61?.They were rare even then. Needed new bearings soon after due to a failure of the local garages pre mix pump.

And a nice coat of brushing Humbrol.

Think I paid £9 for it and sold it for the same about a year later.

Flat out at 23mph!

Edited by Glaikit Wee Scunner {P} on 29/04/2010 at 17:09

nsu quickly wanted for project - Dutchie

NSU moped brings back memories same time in the sixties Kreidler Zundapp Batavus i owned a Puch as a sixteen year old.Go and have a look on google and type in nsu brommer.You see some nice photo's of nsu mopeds i have never seen any nsu in this country they where populair in the netherlands.

nsu quickly wanted for project - RaineMan

Here you go:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1962-NSU-QUICKLY-MOPED-AUTOCYCLE-/220679321018?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item33618335ba

But I imagine it will go quite a bit higher!