06 1.4 TDCI turbo not working after injector seal - ahart
TDCI went into Ford garage due to fumes in the cabin. Garage replaced the injector seals and smell has now gone. Unfortunately the turbo no longer works. All diagnostics indicate no issue and the injectors themselves have been taken back out and checked. The car has been put together again but still no turbo. Garage have more or less said that they don't know the issue and are going to start swapping out parts to try and find the problem.

I am not a mechanic but if someone has seen the issue before and could suggest anything I will happily pass it on to the garage.

Thanks in advance.
06 1.4 TDCI turbo not working after injector seal - ahart
Car has now been delivered to a larger dealership for more tests. New garage has informed us that the injectors are at fault. Seemingly something internal has broken which stops the second stage of the injector firing? Local garage not happy with company who had charged them for testing the injectors and gave them the green light.

Will be interesting to see if it solves the issue.
06 1.4 TDCI turbo not working after injector seal - focusrs259
Hi, I have the same problem exactly!!! Did the injectors sort yours??
I was just wondering if by fitting new injectors do they actually cure the problem of no turbo/no power.....

Stephen
06 1.4 TDCI turbo not working after injector seal - focusrs259
Hi did the new injectors cure the lack of power/turbo not comming in???

Stephen.