Dishonest seller - Rajini
I recently bought a Toyota Avensis from Toyota dealer, 2 hours drive from home a 58 registration. Within 10 days, I realised some noise on braking, though it has done only 8200 miles on the clock (I did 500 miles). Took to local toyota dealer who changed both rear brake discs saying very damaged (though changed under warranty). I should say, the dealer and sales person were very arrogant and rude, but as we liked the car and we wanted Automatic... we bought it. He said car underwent all checks successfully.
I am not very sure of it, from the way he spoke. When I spoke to them for other issue, they did not respond properly.
I am planning to take it to their boss like Toyota UK company manager or something.
Is there any way to do it... like fare trade sales...
I am really annoyed, paid around 12.5 grand. I am not sure that the sales person was honest or not.

Any suggestion is welcome please.
Dishonest seller - ifithelps
The car was not delivered in a proper condition, which is disappointing.

Something such as a year-old Toyota from a franchise dealer should be spot on.

On t'other hand, the second dealer appears to have sorted the problem under warranty.

Good result, brake parts can often be put down to 'wear and tear', which means you have to pay.

Given Toyotas other much-publicised problems, it's probably a good time to make a claim such as this.

They can ill-afford any more bad publicity, which may be why this has fallen in your favour.

You've had something done under warranty which, on another day, might have been rejected.

Can't see you've got much to complain about, assuming the rest of the car is OK.

Dishonest seller - Armitage Shanks {p}
In the your personal circumstances I think you have got a "Result" so relax. Toyota UK will be way too busy with other problems to give your complaint much time. What would be the basis of your complaint and what action would it take to satisfy you? If you want to get some action I suggest that you raise the matter at the top level of the dealership where you bought the car - the Dealer Principal would be a good start.
Dishonest seller - daveyjp
When we were Aygo hunting we looked at an ex Toyota HQ car which had done 23,000 miles.

This car was supposedly in sale condition. On the forecourt with all the signs on, approved used nice and shiny, tyre black etc etc.

It took me seconds to see that three of the tyres were just legal, the discs were heavily scored and the outside pads were down to a few mm.

Toyota were only prepared to change the two front tyres and not willing to discount to take into account the imminent repairs - their response "if in our opinion they are good enough for three months use we won't change them", this was regardless of the mileage we may have been doing in those three months.

Dishonest seller - Armitage Shanks {p}
Davey - I wasn't being frivolous or sarcastic to OP but I am appalled by your experience with Toyota. This sort of thing, plus their widespread, ongoing and expensive technical problems is going to take a long time to sort out, in terms of their reputation.
Dishonest seller - malteser
Quite - just remember what happened to Lancia!