photo licence query? - zookeeper
i want to get my spent indorsments removed from my licence but my photo is due renewel in just over a year .
can i send a new photo with the form and get both done at the same time?
and do i need to get the back of the new photo signed by a witness or is that for first time applicants only? thanks zoo

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 18/01/2010 at 21:42

photo licence queery? - rtj70
You can do both together but you will need to pay - but you need to pay to get endorsements removed anyway as do you to renew photo. For the purposes of the law, spent endorsements are effectively irrelevant anyway.

You won't need the photo signing - I didn't when I renewed my photo licence recently. Spent points from 1999/2000 removed at the same time automatically. Also produced licence in those years when points expired and police treated as clean.
photo licence queery? - zookeeper
thanks rtj70....just one more question , do i have to pay for the removal of the endorsments and the photo udate too?
photo licence queery? - rtj70
You pay to update a photo and you pay to remove the points normally. But if you do the former then the latter probably happens already.

When I renewed my photo (licence 10 years old) the points on mine automatically went too as they were long expired.

photo licence queery? - Altea Ego
I lost my license last August. I had to pay for a new one, and bcause my points were not over 4 years old, the new license came with the points (tho expired)

If you pay for a lost license, it still has the same photocard expiry date

My photocard expires end of this month, and I need to pay AGAIN to renew my license AND it wiull come with the points (the 4 years is up in march)

If I want the points off I will have to pay AGAIN

GRRRRRRRRRR

photo licence query? - Falkirk Bairn
AE

I think you meant to say you misplaced your licence.

Losing your licence is a lot more serious!