Soft rear cover wanted - Dave N
Not a tonneau, but a canvas type thing with a frame, as is usual with Land Rover defenders.

Anyone know who sells them in the UK?

A hard top is too difficult to remove and store when not required.
Soft rear cover wanted - gordonbennet
I'm not aware of anyone that does what you want DN...Ifor Williams offer one of their very light unpainted farmers tops, maybe that would be easier for nipping off when needed.

www.iwt.co.uk/products/canopy.htm

Might be worth giving them a call to see if they would make you a frame, and then get Dawbarn or similar truck sheet maker to make you a one off truck quality tarpaulin to fit.
Soft rear cover wanted - Manatee
The Ifor canopies GB mentions are a doddle to remove but still bulky to store. They can be had with a "mesh gate" or an aluminium lift up door with a window. Elegant they are not. Scale of £450 new IIRC though they come up on the big auction - perhaps not too frequently for a Rodeo, assuming they can even be had for that vehicle.

If you want a Land Rover style canvas, you could presumably get any number of car trimmers to make you one. Probably wouldn't be cheap. On LRs they are supported by metal hoopsticks - some fittings would be needed for these.

Or get a Navara - is this the sort of thing that you have in mind?

tinyurl.com/ycs7hl6

Edited by Manatee on 23/11/2009 at 21:28

Soft rear cover wanted - Old Navy
If you can find a frame, a sail maker could make a canvas cover, alternatively you could buy one from a South African or Australian source.
Soft rear cover wanted - ifithelps
...a sail maker...

Not so many of those left.

One I know in the North East successfully diversified into flags and banners.
Soft rear cover wanted - Old Navy
...a sail maker...
Not so many of those left.
One I know in the North East successfully diversified into flags and banners.

>>
Most likely place to find one is along the south coast, and Isle of Wight area.

Lots of people there who like standing in cold showers ripping up £50 notes.

Edited by Old Navy on 24/11/2009 at 09:41

Soft rear cover wanted - Dave N
Thanks guys.

Yes Manatee, that's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I think they're american, but can't find a listing for Isuzu or Chevy Colorado with the right size bed. I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.