Mechanex Trade Show - Gregory II
I went to the trade show in Surrey, and they were demonstrating this great tool called a CRecorder. Basically, it collects real time engine data which you can view on your pc. A brilliant tool for fault finding.

The webpage where you may view this product is: www.crecorder.com/website/userLogin.do?method=prod...1

What do backroomers think about this great tool? Has anyone seen something similar to this?

Mechanex Trade Show - bell boy
ive asked a few people in the trade about it and they are of the opinion live data is better which i can understand but these recorders can be bought for 50quid so might be worth a punt
The product includes its own software that does from what I can see what an osciliscope basically does. I just wonder about its compatability with all vehicles!
Does anyone know where I might be able to obtain a book or be able to read online as to what the osciliscope readings would suggest. It would be helpful to have something like this to work in conjunction with the recorder.
Mechanex Trade Show - injection doc
Mastertech manual ( Oscilloscope ) by peter Coombes 01268 561110

Excellent osciliscope manual
Mechanex Trade Show - zookeeper
free here: tinyurl.com/y9c5g8v

Edited by rtj70 on 14/12/2009 at 20:54

Mechanex Trade Show - WorkshopTech
The CReader has be available for while and we have a couple. They are good for logging intermitted fault. Its from Launch (Chinese made) who do a very good high end scanner.
You can also get the CReader with the CViewer for about £80, that reads live data. Good investment for a keen DIYer. It will talk to most cars.