04 1.6 lights interior - zookeeper
hi room, FIL has a problem with clocks.. lights... ie speedo, rev counter are dim also the illumination for the dials below the radio console... dont think its a dislogded bulb...poor earth possible? any help would be welcome.. thanks
04 1.6 lights interior - Norman77
On my Focus,the headlight on/off switch inside the car to the right of the steering wheel has a rotary dimmer switch to the bottom left of it,below the headlight height adjustment dial. If this has been rotated it will dim all the problem areas on your car.Just move it back and all will be restored.

Hope this helps.

Greg.
04 1.6 lights interior - L'escargot
On my Focus ............. has a rotary dimmer switch ........... If this has been rotated it will dim all the problem
areas on your car.

On my 2003 Focus 1 the rotary dimmer switch gradually rotates over time towards the dim position of its own accord! It did the same thing on my previous 1999 Focus 1.

Edited by L'escargot on 14/11/2009 at 07:26

thanks for the swift replies, i will let my FIL know before he sets about trying to fiddle with bulbs and fuses...thanks again.....zoo
update, hi room just to let you know it was the dimmer switch next to the headlight switch that had accidently been knocked..all panel ,dash, clocks are A1...thanks to those who advised