Infiniti/Infinity/Infineaty - RickyBoy
'The coupe and coupe convertible... ...look sensational...'

My conclusion exactly, it's utterly gorgeous, but £40K+ (for the GT Premium spec ? that Monaco Red leather and red stained Maple Wood interior is to die for) is one hellava lot of wedge to throw away in one roll of the dice?

What did you think of the Reading Infinit Centre Experience environment in general HJ The way forward for the industry?
Infiniti/Infinity/Infineaty - cheddar
What did you think of the Reading Infinit Centre Experience environment in general HJ The way forward for the industry?

Not a patch on Mercedes Benz World I would guess?

Surprised Nissan have not launched Infiniti sooner in the UK.
Infiniti/Infinity/Infineaty - LikedDrivingOnce
Not a patch on Mercedes Benz World I would guess?

I really, really LIKE Mercedes Benz World! I must try out the skid control course there sometime.

Whatever happened to Audi World, BTW? The building is still lying empty next to the elevated section of the M4.
Infiniti/Infinity/Infineaty - davecuk
I live within a short walk of Mercedes Benz world, the kids, who are 7 years old, love it, especially the 3D ride and they even like the cinema on the top floor (i think).

I normally follow that up with a Visit to the Brooklands Museum, hours of family fun for next to nothing. Family annual membership of Brooklands is only about 50 quid and being so near it's easy to visit.
Got family in the area and we regularly drop into MB World, it is good, havent' done Brooklands Museum for a few years though we plan to this half term.
Infiniti/Infinity/Infineaty - maz64
Son (12) was lucky enough to be invited to a school friend's birthday party the other weekend, which consisted of the group of them having goes at driving an A class under instruction at MB world. Had a great time.

Came away with marked score card, which reassuringly showed he's very good at emergency stops, and a sort of 'licence' which allows him to work his way up to an AMG!
One of my sons has done that, present from grand parents, actually he drove a B-Class, all the others on the day were in A-Classes, he was well chuffed, he also took a pasenger ride in a C-63 AMG.