00 2.0 making a 7 seater - allwales
Hi does anyone know how to add/where the 2 extra seat belts that get fitted for the 6th and 7th seats that fit in the boot I think i can manage the seats themselves unless you know of complications cheers

Y reg? So that'll be either 00 or 01 as the year of manufacture then

Edited by Webmaster on 18/09/2009 at 22:37

yes
Y 2.0l fitting 6th and 7th seat - allwales
Bump.

{moved to existing question to bump it up, and multiple other questions asking the same thing in separate threads deleted}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 19/09/2009 at 14:29

Y 2.0l fitting 6th and 7th seat - steve_earwig
Apparently all the fittings are there, I've not done it but apparently it's fairly straight forward, you just have to make sure you have all the parts you need.

If it's any use (and if I'm allowed to do this on here) a member of the owner's club is breaking one: tinyurl.com/ml4dkv
00 2.0 making a 7 seater - smartalex
I moved my seats from an R reg 406 Family to an 02 406 HDI standard estate. The car was fitted with all mountings needed. The reels fit on top of the wheel arches (from memory) behind the trim. Even the pillar trim had the slot position marked on the inside of the moulding ready to cut. You will need a space saver wheel as the seats fold into the wheel well. Also some of the bolts were different between the two cars. I think I had to use metric, and the originals were UNF. Easy job.
00 2.0 making a 7 seater - pmh3
It may be an easy job, but have you asked the Insurance company what their reaction to a DIY version 7 seater will be?
They asked me if it was fitted by an authorised dealer and i said no
00 2.0 making a 7 seater - ianjoh
It is still an OEM part specifically designed for the vechicle, the only difference is the guy on the wrench is probably not a spotty faced teenager.