Irish spec TDi sharan - dafydd tomos
I'm thinking of buying an 99T 110Sharan tdi110 with 24k on the clock which was first brought in Ireland and has been registered this year by SVA. The price is very attractive (10,800)- but there is no aircon . How much would the imort factor and the lack of aircon knock the future saleability of the car?
I have spoken to a number of VW dealers who will sell a warranty and service the car for £450.00

any prompt coments would be appreciated
Re: Irish spec TDi sharan - Gwyn Parry

Drove a Galaxy last summer (May of this year) had no air con and was a very stuffy example......If I bought one it would need air con. The cars I normally drive haven't but all that glass area, even in the wilds of Snowdonia was more than a body could handle !

Hwyl
Gwyn
Re: Irish spec TDi sharan - Darcy Kitchin
I agree with Gwyn, people carriers should have air-con. In fact we are dogged by so much stupid legislation in our motoring lives, I would propose a sensible addition to Eurocracy; 'no people carrier should be on sale anywhere without air-con'. Vote for cool dudes!
Re: Irish spec TDi sharan - Dave N
Will be difficult to move on with no a/c. I've had dealers phoning me up to fit a/c as they have them on the forecourt and can't shift them without it.