How to get rid of old Sierras - hispecgolfs
Drive them to Antibes (South of France), drive them around for a couple of years (untaxed and presumably no MOT), then dump them in the harbour area to rot.

Was there recently and saw loads of the last taxed in 99/2000, crazy.

Regards

Andrew

www.hispecgolfs.co.uk
How to get rid of old Sierras - Peter
Why go to the south of France, there are loads of dumped British cars in the car parks around Calais and other northern port.

Mind you there are also a few in the laybys of Swindon as well.
How to get rid of old Sierras - stephen d
How to get rid of any old car - just abandon it anywhere; leave the plates on if you wish as no-body seems to be bothered about checking who the owner is and calling him/her to account; when somebody reports it as obviously abandoned (smashed glass, no wheels etc)a 7 day notice is slapped on it ordering the owner to remove it; if it's not removed by then the local authority will take it away a couple of weeks later. But before that it's likely the local intelligentsia will have set it on fire and after the Fire Service puts it out the police will arrange removal quickly. Simple, really. A bit of a shame about the pollution a car fire causes (PCBs etc) but hey! it will save the trouble and cost of disposing of it properly. I've never seen in the local papers that anyone's ever been taken to court for abandoning a vehicle, has anyone? Happy dumping everybody! stephen d
How to get rid of old Sierras - Dynamic Dave
Give them to that bloke Mark Evans on Discovery Home & Leisure. He's always wanting Sierra's as donor cars for his AC Cobra replicas. Or is it the same program repeated over and over again!!
How to get rid of old Sierras - Highway Star
I saw that program, that was a great car he'd built. He also did another series where he built and learnt to fly a plane. Nice work if you can get it eh?

Did I leave my lights on?
How to get rid of old Sierras - Dynamic Dave
He also did another series where he built and learnt to fly a plane.

And a Helicopter. And an E-Type. Now currently building a race car, called a Racing Car is Born would you believe!!
How to get rid of old Sierras - RogerL
No-one wants Sierra's for kit cars or replicas anymore, apparently more BMW 3 series are scrapped than Sierras, so the kit car builders use these now.