05 2.0 Glove box CD changer FAULT - A3matt
Up untill yestaday i have had no problem with the changer, all of a sudden the headset does not reconise that there are any cd's in the changer. It loads and unloads with no problem. The CD player in the head unit works fine. i have tried to load the CD's in all of the slots one by one and still no success. If anyone has any ideas as i can not get any info at all from the internet.
Well just bought another cd changer. and having the same problem. i am now thinking to bite the bullet and go to Audi. So i am assuming there is a problem between the head unit and changer.
well took it to Audi. According to their diagnostic it is either the wireing between head unit and changer or the head unit itself. Either way it will cost in excess of £250, which is crap as i have onely had the car for 2 months.
05 2.0 Glove box CD changer FAULT - rtj70
Could it be a loose connection between head unit and CD changer?

I think I'd have tried going to an independent car stereo type place to take a look. Audi will be expensive. And since the car is out of warranty you'll have to pay for all their time.
05 2.0 Glove box CD changer FAULT - Peter D
Is it out of warrantee. He bought it 2 months ago. Did it come with an approved Audi used car warrantee. Regards Peter