Reminder:- Check your tyre pressures ! - whathaveidone!
Hello

Check your tyre pressures !

Normal sharp handling + overinflated rear tyres *by garage*

= spongy/wallowing feel to car with added rearwheel esq steering !!

Suspected worn shock absorbers bushes etc

Checked & adjusted tyre pressures normal sharp handling returned.

The right tyre pressures do help!

Reminder:- Check your tyre pressures ! - Rattle
The tyres on mine are quite under inflated but they are inflated to what Vauxhall recomend. One common complaint about the PAS on my car is its over light at higher speeds. I have driven some cars where I found that, but on my car I cannot fault the steering at all its well balanced and is a lot heavier at higher speeds. I suspect the complaint comes from people who over inflate their tyres.

Also I am sure everybody here knows that very vehicle has completly different tyre preasures, I know some people who randomly inflate their tyres to 30psi, on my car at the rear at least thats over inflated.
Reminder:- Check your tyre pressures ! - bell boy
for the record the corsa b with electric power steering must be the most tiring car on the road at motorway speeds
its like driving an old mk11 transit with worn steering box
dreadfull things
the same corsa with mechanical power steering is such a better car but still a heap of dung to drive
Reminder:- Check your tyre pressures ! - Rattle
I really don't see it all. Handeling wise I have driven worse, my MK3 Fiesta for a start. The main fault though is the gear change is just to vague and notchy (I think they are all like that) it just lacks that fluidicity which most Fords seem to have and it is why my next car will be a Ford.

Handeling is rather average but doing 30mph in the city it really dosn't matter.

I really don't get what is supposed to be wrong with the EPS on the Corsa B. Nice and light round the city, heavier at higher speeds. I've driven some cars like the Clio III and it just feels like you're driving on ice about 40mph.