Any Jazz Mechanics Recognise These Components? - William Stevenson
Jazz Mk 1 vandalised outside Lake District cottage. On return from the bodyshop, I found these loose components inside the car- I suspect they're all from the nearside rear door, because one of them proved to be the missing rubber door bumper. I can't work out what they are from the Haynes manual, so I'm asking for help so I can 'discuss' it with the bodyshop on Monday. Thanks.

tinyurl.com/ljw53d
Any Jazz Mechanics Recognise These Components? - bell boy
well if its any help i cant get it to load
Any Jazz Mechanics Recognise These Components? - Graham567
Pictures work fine for me but i cannot help.Sorry.
Just reviving this once more in the hope of attracting notice from someone who has actually taken a Jazz door apart.
Any Jazz Mechanics Recognise These Components? - Bill Payer
The bolts could be off anything.

There's an online manual here - www.hondafitjazz.com/body_doors.htm

Only works in Internet Explorer, click the links with the caliper pictures and then click the picture to open a clear version in a new window. But I can't see that rubber thing in the rear door pictures.

Thanks. As you say, I can't identify the rubber bit. The only clue is that all the parts were together, and one of them clearly belongs on the rear door. Next stop Honda dealer, I think, unless the bodyshop comes clean tomorrow and doesn't try the 'those parts aren' t important sir, we always leave them out' routine.
Mystery now solved:

tinyurl.com/ljnhfu

It's a rubber device that sits between the rear view mirror and the windscreen, presumably to damp vibration. It's called a mirror holder and is labelled 'A' in paragraph 2 of the above link.

The two bolts were from the door check strap mount on the door, but I can't see why they replaced them, since the vandalism occurred when the door was closed and the car parked.