Prices for used Tourings? - Rover P6B
A little while ago, my parents bought an Oxford Green 520i Touring. It looks gorgeous and I swoon every time I look at it. Anyway, to brass tacks. It had about 54700 miles and 1 owner from new in April 2001 and they bought it from a small independent dealer near Hemel Hempstead for £3990. Does this seem reasonable to the rest of you?

Also, we're trying to offload their Orient Blue 99V 318i Touring (E46) but we could do with another car. I've seen another E39 Touring - a dark blue 530i - with c. 103400 miles (the 3er has about 106500). The seller (again, a small independent, this time based at a petrol station near Epsom, Surrey) wants £4995 for it. Again, does this seem reasonable, or should my parents try haggling?

Oh, and if anybody would like to make an offer for the 318i, send me a message or reply on this thread (or I may start a new one in the sales section).

Edited by Pugugly on 14/07/2009 at 18:50

For those interested, I checked on the colour of the 530i - it's Toledo Blue.
Oh, and it has a leather interior (like cream, only a bit darker), ISOFIX child seat mountings, 3-spoke 'sport' steering wheel, plus a posher-than-standard stereo thing in place of the standard radio/CD thing.
Prices for used Tourings? - pd
Both E39 prices look in the right sort of ballpark to me although the Sport models seem to be the only E39 still easy to sell.