06 Reliable proposition ? - tomo4
Is the picasso a long term ownership option, at 3 years regular faults are occurring is this likely to be the future for this 20l auto. I thought at this age they would have sorted the bugs. its an 06 plat

Edited by Pugugly on 13/07/2009 at 20:18

06 Reliable proposition ? - ifithelps
Friend of mine put about 80k on a 1.6 diesel, no bother at all.
06 Reliable proposition ? - Steve Pearce
I had two (both diesel) between 2001 and 2008, did a total of around 230K and I was never let down.
06 Reliable proposition ? - tomo4
for info I have had to have the whole autobox replaced under warrantie. £2000 cost to citreon. I part exchanged the car the following day for a mondeo. Never Never again will I buy french what a "S..T car".
06 Reliable proposition ? - whoopwhoop
Plenty of them have been used as Taxi's for years round these parts, clocking up inter-stellar mileage..... so they can't be all that bad?! Quite a few of them Pet/Auto's as well.
06 Reliable proposition ? - Bromptonaut
While Cit's lack a reputation for durabilty the OP's experience could be down to abuse or neglect by a previous owner.

Plenty round here (we had, until recently, a well regarded Citroen dealer) seem to just go on and on. The one i had on loan for a couple of days was very nice to drive though it was beaten by a Berlingo as final choice for family transport.