Top Trumps - CM
For some reason (probably because it is Friday afternoon) my mind started wandering and ended up on Top Trumps. It got me thinking that this was what got me first interested in cars.

Do they still make Top Trumps (cos as soon as my boy is old enough.....)?

My favourite car was the Monteverdi Hai 450 GTS. Always quicker than the Ferraris and Lambos but lost out on weight! Ahh those were the days.
Top Trumps - svpworld
Here's your chance!!!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1769...7

Go on! Put a bid in...

S.

try

www.new-car-net.co.uk/fun_frame.html

I found all my old ones when I moved house a while back.
Seem to remember with the car ones that I was young enough that neither myself nor my friends could work out why some of the engines specs had a V before the number of cylinders.
I also remember that the game got more interesting when the cars got mixed in with the trains. (400bhp doesn't look so powerfull now!)
Top Trumps - smokie
Just managed 20 - not quite on the hi-score chart
Top Trumps - GJD
So which way did you play the weight CM? Did lighter cars win because they can accelerate faster, or did heavier cars win because big numbers win all the other categories so why complicate things? That argument was never concluded in the playground.

GJD
Top Trumps - CM

So which way did you play the weight CM? Did lighter
cars win because they can accelerate faster, or did heavier cars
win because big numbers win all the other categories so why
complicate things? That argument was never concluded in the playground.
GJD

IIRC we played that the heaviest car one otherwise the Monteverdi and Ferrari would always win. I seem to remember that the RR Corniche was the heaviest
Top Trumps - Paul Mykatz-Tinks
What on earth are you lot talking about? Have you all been sniffing funny gas?