Car By Car Breakdown - redviper
Hi

Just to let you know

When browsing through the CBC, and after selecting a car, then clicking on the extra pictures of the cars, they dont work all i get is a blank box, where the larger picture should be.

Also if I use the drop down selections, as soon as i click on a manufacturer the "Consider Also" section jumps in the way.

I thought it was my laptop, last night - but ive just done it on another PC and its the same - using IE7

Thanks
Car By Car Breakdown - Steve Pearce
Works fine for me, using IE8.
Car By Car Breakdown - madf
Ok using Firefox.
Ah i thought it might be down to the problems the otherday, but looks like i will have to get my browser updated.

Cheers guys :-)
Car By Car Breakdown - gmac
Working fine with IE7 on XP 32 bit.

redviper are you using a 'works' machine which has been updated ?
Yes this afternoon i was using a works machine, but last night i was using my home laptop

I cant update the works machine have to wait until the IT Dept do it (its not to much of a issue here anway so it will just have to stay that way)

My laptop hasnt downloaded IE8 so ill have to do it myself when i get home , which is no problem i just thought that it was connected to the problems the other day

:-)
Car By Car Breakdown - rtj70
It works for my in say Chrome but not Internet Explorer. The fact that the most popular browser is still probably IE6 and IE7 this site should work on them. I don't see why this site should need users to upgrade their browsers.