03 1.6 no spark - nuttyreg
hi first time hear can you help? i have just fitted another engine to my focus. connected everything up, turn engine over no spark. can you help

{welcome nuttyreg, I've just made a couple of small edits to your post to remove the 'txt' talk as we prefer proper words in this forum. DD. BR Moderator}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 06/06/2009 at 03:46

03 1.6 no spark - AndyT
Crankshaft sensor faulty? Or even camshaft sensor if one is fitted. Coil pack?
Where these all swapped over, or already fitted?
03 1.6 no spark - Peter D
Does the fuel pump fire up for 2 second on ingnition on and then does it power up when the engine is being cranked. If not the latter then the crank sensor is in doubt. Regards Peter
hi peter the fuel system is powering up ok the fault lies in electronic ignition how can i carry out tests on ecu earths and live cheers peter
hi andy i have fitted original cam sensor crank sensoe and coil pack i have 12v at coil pack conector but ecu is not switching over the earth connections need to no how to check ecu live and ecu earth as i said before i am thinking i havent fitted aux earth or live to battery terminals i have searched the engine compartment but cannot find any other cnections thank again for your assistance cheers mate