car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - foley
I want to change from an Renault Espace 8 seater to a smaller vehicle of quality build with 3 individual seats in the back i.e. not a bench or hard seat in the centre. Looking to spend upto £20000 on a 12 month old vehicle (to avoid massive depreciation in the first year). Looked at Ford S max but seats hard. Any suggestions please?
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - gmac
Citroen C4 Picasso, available as a 5 and 7 seater, all individual seats though the 7 seater makes more sense for the little extra outlay. Big boot as a five seater and good temporary 7 seater.

Edited by gmac on 24/05/2009 at 21:10

car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - valmiki
Touran?
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - mlj
First thought was Mitsubishi Grandis but I think my second thought, Honda FRV, is better.
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - Brian Tryzers
The Grandis really has only 2-and-a-half in the second row, although the outer two are very nice when the middle one is empty. The FR-V - as I've mentioned elsewhere - is lost on me. The Toyota Verso also has three good (and independently staggerable) seats in the second row.
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - Clanger
Citroen C8 has individual rear seats. 5 or 7, you choose.
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - gordonbennet
Please Hawkeye he's going to lose a Legacy, don't sentence him to the living hell of a C8, have some compassion.

Mind you tecnical could do with a few more questions of disastrous mechanicals from teeth gnashing hair pulling C8/807/Useless owners.

.;)

Edited by gordonbennet on 25/05/2009 at 22:38

car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - gordonbennet
Apologies Hawkeye...senior moment there, i'm losing the plot, can short of six pack, not quite the shilling etc etc.

Wrong thread accept humble offerings, i need to go to bed..;)
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - foley
I want to change from an Renault Espace 8 seater to a smaller vehicle of
quality build with 3 individual seats in the back

Thankyou for your help everyone. I have seen most of the vehicles suggested - I particularly like the new grand scenic - but the centre seat is not big enough for a normal size adult partly because the seat belt points are on top of the seat cushion. Even on cars like the volvo the centre seat is smaller and often firmer with a firm back that doubles as an armrest. I often carry 3 good size adults in the back and want them to travel in comfort. Glad to have any other suggestions. Thanks
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - barneybear
I would stick with an Espace. I know that's not what you asked but... IMHO I have never driven as far and felt so comfortable on getting out at the other end. You can get an 09 in black for £17795. Yes depreciation is high and MPG isn't brill, but I know I'd have another.
car with 5 INDIVIDUAL seats - David Horn
Kia Sedona? Not too bad a drive, I thought, when we had one in the USA for five months.