Small new car with sunroof & fold flat boot? - AtoB
I've been doing my research (online, on foot & in magazines) to find out which new (nearly new) small cars have:

i) a sunroof option (opening - not just fixed glass)
ii) a boot that folds completely flat

After many many hours of looking I'm beginning to lose track but I think the options are:
-Hyundai i10 1.2 Style
-Vauxhall Corsas (but not sure which models - can't find simple list of options vs model)
- Fiat Grande Punto (I think - maybe Panda too?)
- Mini Clubman - but way too expensive!
- Older Honda Jazz - but rare, aging and expensive for age

I'm after an economical car (low tax, insurance, running costs) with good reliability and I'm leaning towards the Hyundai i10 but before I commit, I wondered if anyone here knows of any other newish small car that I've missed that has the sunroof & fold flat boot?

Cheers.

Small new car with sunroof & fold flat boot? - Avant
Even if you do find others, the Hyundai i10 with the 1.2 engine has been voteds a big hit by various testers, including HJ (have a look at the car-by-car breakdown). It seems to be good fin to drive as well as meeting your particular needs.

I think because of this they're much in demand and you may need to wait: this model came out only last summer and thete won't be many nearly-new ones around.
Small new car with sunroof & fold flat boot? - FocusDriver
AtoB, second Avant. HJ is very taken with the i10 in terms of value, driving experience (which is apparently extremely good) and practicality. I think they look great too, along with the i20 and i30. Hyundai are really growing on me as a serious maker of decent cars and I hope their future is secured. Perhaps I shouldn't be so presumptious but I doubt HJ would hesitate to recommend it.
Small new car with sunroof & fold flat boot? - AtoB
Cheers Avant & Focus Driver - your views are much appreciated.