Audi A4 diesel Auto - david s
Help!

Does anybody know where I can find websites where I can find an Audi diesel A4 automatic? I would like to know also, for future reference, any good web sites for secondhand cars (except for auto trader and E&M). Does anyone know when the Automatic option became available on the A4?

Many Thanks.

David
Re: Audi A4 diesel Auto - honest john
Auto was oprional on the A4 TDI 9o from UK launch in March 1995, and on the TDI 110 from its UK launch in December 1995. Try checking www.CarChase.co.uk as well as checking www.autotrader.co.uk on a daily basis.

HJ
Re: Audi A4 diesel Auto - David Lacey
The A4 TDi Auto must be a great car, especially in 110BHP form. That wonderful TDi engine coupled to an autobox would make for a relaxing drive. I personally only know of one A4 TDi Auto and the owner loves it.
From a personal point of view, an autobox coupled to a diesel engine makes sense given the torque characteristics of the engine.
I would like an A4 2.5TDi V6 auto (Tiptronic?) in Quattro form. Am I asking too much?
Re: Audi A4 diesel Auto - Guy Lacey
You need to get out more.
Re: Audi A4 diesel Auto - John M
Try www.audidiesels.com in Essex for... Audi diesels
Re: Audi A4 diesel Auto - Tim
According to What Car? for July the A4 130TDi Auto (with a CVT Box) arrives August this year, and it is a stonker.

I am up for a test drive as son as I can get one.

Tim