2002 2.0 hdi haynes repair manuals - forestkiwi
Hi all.
Could anyone out there tell me which is the correct Haynes repair manual for my 02 reg Citroen Xsara 2.0 HDi estate 110bhp?
I can see manuals for all other ages and models but not this one.
Thanks for your help.
2002 2.0 hdi haynes repair manuals - ianjoh
I think Haynes have yet to produce a manual for any PSA Hdi.
2002 2.0 hdi haynes repair manuals - steve_earwig
Ooh, I better stick my '99 to '02 Pug 406 Haynes on ebay then 'cos it covers my HDi.

Looking at www.haynes.co.uk they only seem to do ones for the Pikasso after 2000, and that's only up until 2002. Both seem to have the HDi (I presume, it just says 1997 turbo diesel) but neither seems to cover your car properly.
2002 2.0 hdi haynes repair manuals - ianjoh
Steve - I stand corrected! could not find one when I was looking, although it was a while ago and I have managed to find my way around the multitude of problems that my pug throws at me!
2002 2.0 hdi haynes repair manuals - dereckr
I?ve got the same model as you and have yet to buy a Haynes manual because of the lack of a specific version for this car.

There was a post by someone a while back that stated that he found that the manual for the earlier Xsara covered most of what is practical to d.i.y on these. I would guess that the Picasso manual is required, if you want to know more about the engine.

I did buy a copy of the Citroen service CD off of Ebay. These are clearly a ripped off copy of a Citroen service disc that the dealers use. This has Its uses, but does not contain the sort of step by step ?how to? information of a Haynes manual. I?ve found it more useful as a method if identifying the location of parts and part numbers. Beware, these discs require computing knowledge to load and mine has stopped working a year later?I suspect it times out. The sellers on Ebay don?t tell you this.