Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - TotallySaturday1
Graham Norton is hosting a new BBC1 show called "Totally Saturday." ANYONE in our audience has the potential to take part in studio games and play to win big prizes!

Do you know someone who loves their car and want to set them up live in our studio to take part in a car related game? Do they spend their weekends cleaning, waxing and tinkering with their car? Perhaps they have a name for it? Will they never let a passenger drink or eat whilst travelling in their treasured automobile? We want to hear about them!

If this sounds like someone you know then email us NOW at totallysaturday@bbc.co.uk and with your name and number and the subject "Car Mad"

The show takes place on 29th March so get in touch soon!

(Mods. I'm okay with this. HJ)

Edited by rtj70 on 18/03/2009 at 19:23

Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - oldnotbold
So the car lover get his pride and joy smashed/crashed/abused, and we are meant to think that's funny.

Not half as funny as Graham Norton not on the telly. Is he the only presenter allowed to do BBC shows on a Saturday evening now?

TS1 has been on a mission today posting this on all UK motoring forums, I understand.

Edited by oldnotbold on 18/03/2009 at 20:21

Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - FotheringtonThomas
I know some one who wood do very good in this programe, lol, my brother in law, He's a great m8, He's Car Mad, but he ain't got no dosh, not no wedge anyhow, he spends all is spere dosh on pilishing his engine bay and wheels til they shine and going to shows with his car lol, it's fully loaded and more besides, it looks a real treat for a SRi and when he pulls up the bonnet, whow it is like a flash show you get on the telly, and he's allways playing with it, woa! He wont let my sister drive it at all, lol, mind you she mite well run ninto something, she needs glasses, daffy twist she is!
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - Nsar
Respect FT

rofl lmao
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - Lud
Respect FT

Seconded...
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - 1400ted
ONB is so right. Thats another programme I can really enjoy not having on...and anything with them 2 geordies as well. Satuday night means moron tv. Harry Hill not too bad for a laugh and Primeval coming back soon but me and Erin Dors catch up on decent recorded cable stuff from earlier in the week. Bring back Cannon and Ball....not !
Ted
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - welshlad
if i get on can i just punch grahmn norton in his face instead of a cash prize?
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - drbe
Thank you Mr Saturday.

You have given me another good reason to spend Saturday evening at home, with the television firmly turned off, playing Scrabble with the vicar.

For me that would be far more entertaining than watching Graham Norton - yuck!
Do you want to set up your car mad mate? - grumpyscot
Could be worse - it could be hosted by Bruce Forsyth or Sharon Osbourne, or (and this would have to be a fate worse than death) Lulu (aka Scotland's disgrace).