Any advice on missing owners manual - CalsDad
I'm missing the owners manual and the service book for a Citroen Xsara I bought at auction (BcaTewkesbury) yesterday. After over 3 months out of work the auction seemed to be the cheapest place to get a car to take me from Hereford to Leeds every week and although I'm pleased with £1900 for a 1998 1.4i Xsara (plenty of parking dings) it came with no accompanying documentation. The car came from Reg Vardy Banbury so I guess a phonecall to them might help with the service history but what's best way of getting some sensible documentation on it?
Any advice on missing owners manual - keithb
A Citroen dealer should be able to supply both. They will be a listed part but you'll probably have to order the owners manual. I ordered one for a Fiat for approx £6. Sounds like you've got a bargain for £1900.
Any advice on missing owners manual - Stuart M
On the same subject, does anyone know if anywhere sells manuals to Audi Coupes that are not available via a main dealer? Being 12 years old, they have now stopped producing/holding these, but it would be nice to find one..

Any suggestions/offers?

Cheers,

Stuart
Any advice on missing owners manual - Armitage Shanks{P}
Presumably somebody somewhere stocks 'parts' for 12 year old Audis and a manual is a 'part'. They must exist somewhere, even if only in a dusty store room in Ingoldstadt! Maybe someone would lend you theirs to photocopy as a stopgap. Good luck!