98 1.4 Would you recommend Liqui-Moly Motor oils? - alvermann
I mean, I know that in several countries Liqui-Moly products are not widely known, but from the people that have tried them, I've heard some wonders... Is that true? I'm planning to use some mineral oil in my Zetec 1.4 SE engine... It would do the job, or should I stick to the well known brands like Castrol, Shell or Agip?
98 1.4 Would you recommend Liqui-Moly Motor oils? - yorkiebar
question 1 Is it used by the vehicle assembler? Or recommended?

2 What does it do compared to a proper oil change regime using the correct oils?
98 1.4 Would you recommend Liqui-Moly Motor oils? - Woodspeed
If you do some Googling, you will find it IS NOT beneficial at all. From 35+ years experience I would say additives are 99.9% snake oil. You would be far better advised to use a fully synthetic of 5/30 (Ford Advised viscosity) or if a bit strapped a semi with a known brand name on it (inc Ford). Possibly if the car has a high milage and is already using a bit, go for a fully synth 5/40. Try a local factor for good deals on fully synth Comma oils etc.
98 1.4 Would you recommend Liqui-Moly Motor oils? - Andrew Moorey (Tune-Up)
I think, with respect, Woodspeed has misunderstood the product. Liqui-Moly are a respected supplier/manufacturer of quality oils and chemical treatments for engines in Germany I believe. Their injector cleaner is particularly good but difficult to source. If their 5w/30 oil meets Ford spec (which if it is a straight mineral possibly WONT) you shouldnt have a problem. If it doesnt then I would not recommend you use it. Use either Ford's own or Texaco Havoline (same stuff) semi synthetic,and you wont go wrong. Be wary of full synthetic on an older engine, it lubricates well but may result in higher oil consumption.