00 1.8 Unlocking Focus bonnet - fredblogs
I know I'm stupid but I wonder if anyone could help me.

I have managed to shut the key to my Focus in the bonnet (resting on the battery) and it is the only key that I have so I can't open the bonnet to retrieve it. Is there a way to open the bonnet without a key?

I'm really kicking myself, just thought I would check the oil, put the key down while I did so, shut the bonnet, then 2 seconds later realised what I had done!

Thanks
00 1.8 Unlocking Focus bonnet - Dynamic Dave
If anyone does, then it would be better if they email you rather than post on a public forum. Not sure if your email address is visible in your profile when anyone clicks on your username (its visible to me regardless, being a moderator)?

You can either post your email address, or if someone knows, then email one of us at moderators@honestjohn.co.uk and we'll pass the info on to you.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 18/01/2009 at 12:53

00 1.8 Unlocking Focus bonnet - mikej
"This user has requested their profile be hidden"

fredblogs - you'll have to change your forum settings if you want anyone to contact you about this.

I can't help you get the bonnet open without a key I'm afraid, but I've got a couple of suggestions - get yourself over to the ffoc or focusowners forums and try there too and also - I wonder if you could get under the car and reach up that far or use something that would reach (a short length of 2.5mm electric cable that you could bend into shape for example) to knock the key off ?