03 1.3 EAC Fail in wet weather - Dalemation
I have a Fiesta Diesel that recently completely failed after going through a fairly minor puddle. The EAC Fail warning appeared on the dash. After about 30 minutes the car started and was fine for several weeks. I had the car checked and they found 'a hose off the back of the engine so it was probably taking in water' They obviously fitted the hose back. However, now I notice in wet weather the EAC Fail warning intermittantly appears, especially when changing down gears. Occasionally the car will cut out and then, in effect, bump start itself.
03 1.3 EAC Fail in wet weather - BenJ
I have had the same problem with a 03 1.4 TDCI EAC fail showing in wet weather, called AA in first instance (approx 2 weeks ago) who advised that it was a throttle sensor fault, vehicle started fine after about half an hour to 45 minutes, then this morning i stopped to put fuel in and the vehicle refused to start afterwards. Again left the vehicle for approx 40 minutes and it then started fine, no error message this time however. Does anyone have any ideas about this? Any info would be much appreciated.
03 1.3 EAC Fail in wet weather - theconabb

Have either of you fixed this as my 1.25 fiesta is now doing this and it is very annoying spent over £400 in my local garage by changing and abs wheel bearing and other abs sensor and it's still not fixed