Car Valeters- Manchester - Happy Blue!
The beast (Outback) has returned and the repair garage seems to have done a good repair, although the quick wash and brush up afterwards was not great. In any event, the leather needs a good clean and its cold outside, so with the exception of the Great American on Rochdale Road, can anyone recommend a good valeter (not just a hand car wash) in the Manchester area?

Thanks
Car Valeters- Manchester - Rattle
The New York place on Brantingham Road in Chorlton seems quite popular, I've seen a couple of corrie members take their cars there and there is usualy at least a £50k M5 being washed and ocassionaly more exotic stuff too. Seems to have a good reputation although I have never used them as I do all my own washing.

Probably a bit far from you though.
Car Valeters- Manchester - Happy Blue!
No not too far, my offices are near Salford Uni, so I could easily get a cab back. I'll go and have a look.

Thanks
Car Valeters- Manchester - Rattle
New York New York
Brantingham Road, Chorlton cum Hardy
Manchester
M21 0TT

telephone:
0161-881 3331

Thats all I know about them though, and of course the the celebs and flash motors, they do seem to cater from the upper end of the market. Hopefully Ted1400 will be along soon as he will probably know more than me about them.
Car Valeters- Manchester - 1400ted
I am here, do not fear !
Have only used them once for a tatty Pug 806 belonging to my local postmaster who used it as a van most of the time. It's a couple of years back and I think it was about £60. They did a good job in view of the state of the shed. Erin Dors found a guy who came to our hovel and did her car. He was a more mature gentleman working for himself and did a first class job...I'll see if I can find his no. tomorrow.
Ted