02 3.3 Electric seats - R75
My father has just purchased a 2002 voyager that is heavily adapted to take an electric wheelchair. It originally had electric seats but has had one taken out and the other is mounted on a chasis that enables it to be locked into either the passanger or the drivers side, this then means an electric wheelchair can be used in either space.

My problem is that the "normal" seat which was electric has no where to plug the electrical loom into, so nothing can be moved. This means that my mother can not get close enough to the pedals to be able to drive.!!!

Is it possible to just give the loom on the seat a 12v feed to enable it to move? If so any ideas which wires this needs to go to?

Many thanks in advance.
02 3.3 Electric seats - MerlinTec
Hi
Pin 2 on the plug an orange / red wire should go to pin 5 of the switch this is your live. Pin 1 of the plug black / orange wire should go to pin 1 of the switch this should be your earth. This is for a NONE memory seat system that I take it yours is.
Thanks Merlin Tec, but I think the seats are the memory seats!! There is a set of buttons on the door which I think are the memory function!! Is this going to cause a problem to bypass if that is the case?
Hi
The memory module is under the drivers seat and it is this module that powers the motors so I quess you have no memory fuction any way (no memory drivers mirror or radio preset/ volume to memory 1 or 2). You will probably just have to power the motors by hand till you get it to where you mun is happy. I will look up the memory diagram for you and see if you could just power up the memory module and it will work again.
That would be great if you could, many thanks for your help.
He he, looks like it's the same on the plug it's from the plug on it goes to the switch or module.
Just an update. Thanks for your help MerlinTec, all now sorted ;o)