Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - niceguyeddy
Does anyone have a link for the story from USA of the man who put his old car on Ebay expecting $500 ... it went on to make about $200'000.

Caught the end of the story on Sky News but cant find it anywhere.
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - oldnotbold
tinyurl.com/6gw84h
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - RaineMan

There was a story last year about the Pope's old Golf fetching over $200,000 on E-bay although I cannot recall if the buyer was genuine or a hoax. The idea was to raise monies for charity.
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - Armitage Shanks {p}
$226K for anything without an engine, gearbox or keys sounds expensive to me!
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - Hugh Watt
I loved "THERE IS STUFF IN THE TRUNK (I PEEKED FROM BACK SEAT)LOOKS LIKE UNDERHOOD PARTS (HOPE IT'S NOT HOFFA)" !
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - Screwloose

Although the buyer looks genuine; I see 3dogs claims still not to have been paid...

Still; it appears to be a very rare and historic wreck, so nice to see he didn't just weigh it in unknowingly.
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - craig-pd130
It was the '64 Tempest LeMans that a certain John DeLorean introduced the legendary GTO options on, too
Ebay Old car sold for a fortune - mike hannon
Prices at auction for 'muscle' cars and classics in the US are stratospheric at the moment and have been for ages.
You don't know what to believe, really. Either the place is on its uppers or there's still a heck of a lot of somebody's money washing around over there.