Transmission Options - RaineMan

A friend likes the look of these cars. I do as well but it would be a bit to small for my needs. He said that when he enquired he was told there was no automatic option. Does anyone know if this is the case? It would seem an oversight for a city car. I tried checking a couple of web sites but both were very slow and eventually hung!
Transmission Options - oilrag
There is a dualogic. Have a search on `dualogic`over on the fiatforum.

I would buy the manual. Or try to find a true torque converter automatic, if any still exist in small cars.

regards
Transmission Options - retgwte
im surprised a fiat salesman would normally try to sell you a dual logic as an auto, it is sort of but less reliable and other cons, with some pros

proper small autos:

Hyundai i10
Perodua MYVI
Daihatsu Sirion
Transmission Options - stunorthants26
>>proper small autos<<

Add to that list: Kia Picanto, Rio, and Suzuki Swift.
Transmission Options - runboy
Which last model Corsa has a normal auto? 1.4? And the 1.2 had the easytronic thingy?
Transmission Options - stunorthants26
I believe the 1.4 was conventional auto yes.
Transmission Options - RaineMan

Thanks for the information. I passed the list of small automatics onto him. He genuinely needs an automatic as he is the worst person I have come across regarding matching engine revs to road speed, and treats a clutch as an infinitely variable drive (yearly replacement before he switched to autos). The saleman did mention the dualogic but frightened him off with his description of how it works.