Disabled access vehicles e.g Carony system - kilrail
Does anyone know dealers who sell disabled access cars (not ramped). I was thinking of a small car fitted with the Carony system where the front seat comes out onto to a wheelchair base.

Edited by Pugugly on 19/10/2008 at 22:43

Disabled access vehicles e.g carony system - R75
Do you mean new or 2nd hand? Plenty of both around. New is obviously just looking for dealers who are in the motability scheme.

For 2nd hand just google for disabled vehicles. I am currently searching for a converted van sized vehicle for my father who is wheelchair bound by MS, not an easy task finding a 2nd hand converted vehicle that needs to meet your own specific set of criteria though!!!!
Disabled access vehicles e.g carony system - b308
If you are UK based then contact Motability who should be able to help.
Disabled access vehicles e.g carony system - slowdown avenue
i have a carony wheelchair in my garage , i did try to sell it here on the classifieds.
Disabled access vehicles e.g carony system - Pugugly
www.adaptacar.co.uk/vehicles.htm

Featured here - they seem to favour Kia and Renault.
Disabled access vehicles e.g Carony system - Harry Dack
Are you still looking for a vehicle like this? I have a Toyota Corolla (2006) 3 dr hatchback 1.6 VVTi in mint condition and very low mileage (less than 4,000), which has a motorised corony front passenger seat, which converts into a wheelchair. It has only been used for short trips hence the low mileage and is sadly no longer required.