Auto Trader - midlifecrisis
Has anyone else had recent problems with the Autotrader web site. For the last couple of weeks, it's constantly frozen and crashed my computer. No problems with any other sites, so it has to be an issue their end.
Auto Trader - andyp
Yup, its happened to me several times lately.
Auto Trader - menu du jour
No probs here. Using MAC OS X and Safari.
screwtape
Auto Trader - gordonbennet
mlc, off topic a bit, well a lot actually.

If you reported back on your motoring enjoyment or not of your holiday in the USA i missed it and was looking forward to hearing if you managed to get a Dodge charger.

Hope you enjoyed yourselves anyway.
I did report back in another thread. Didn't get the Charger (they wouldn't deal). Chevvy Impala LTZ was our given transport. Wasn't too bad.

Back to thread. I'm running Firefox and the Trader site just won't function.
Auto Trader - CGNorwich
been on there a lot this morning and no problems - just visited again via Firefox, Safari, and Explorer and all seems fine
Auto Trader - NowWheels
Back to thread. I'm running Firefox and the Trader site just won't function.

Try disabling all extensions, and if that helps then reactivate them one at a time until you identify the culprit.

You may find that this extension helps in keeping track of your extensions: addons.mozilla.org/en-UK/firefox/addon/3746
Auto Trader - tintin01
I have problems with AT freezing up. I think it is worse since they changed the search menu and made it more complex.
Auto Trader - Hamsafar
No probs here. Using MAC OS X and Safari. x2
Auto Trader - P E
Some problems here using firefox 3 on windows vista basic. autotrader keeps on imposing my postcode in as somewhere in M7. No problems when using google chrome though.
Auto Trader - franco
Same with me PE, I am using Firefox, and the Autotrader site keeps on resetting my Postcode to some posh address in Victoria.
Auto Trader - b308
No probs here or at work with ME7
Auto Trader - andyfr
Using XP and Opera and okay for most of the time. Just occasionally it will freeze but starting a fresh search clears it.
Firefox 3 for me. Worked yesterday, but resets m postcode to something different every time I log on.