i got to gets me one of them - welshlad
sitting here at 4.30am wondering why i cant sleep like any normal person i decided to have a look at what manufacturers are offering in the way of concept cars.........and there it was on my screen in full technicolour.....a vision of lovelyness.......wait for it wait for it.......the suzuki x-head.

thats it my aspirations for the rest of my life is only to have suzuki to put these into production and to be the first one round these parts to have one

just google suzuki x-head to see it.......for a bit of fun we can have a hit/miss/are you %^&&*% kidding me poll
i got to gets me one of them - Alby Back
Hi Welshlad, glad it's not just me who seems unable to sleep tonight ! Pity really as I shortly have to make a 400 mile round trip punctuated by some fairly important work today.

The Suzuki is certainly striking. Looks a bit too post-apocalyptic for a run to Sainsburys !
Having said that, I imagine that if you could have shown the average 1960's motorist a preview of the design of the sort of cars regularly used for family transport now, they would have seemed similarly fantastic. Park an X5 or Q7 next to a Moggie Traveller and you get the drift.

Try counting sheep, there must be plenty in your neck of the woods !!
i got to gets me one of them - welshlad
Try counting sheep there must be plenty in your neck of the woods !!

>>

the farmers round here take them in after dark and before closing time at the pubs (for reasons i wont explain here
:-) )

Edited by welshlad on 22/09/2008 at 06:13