Uninsured Vehicles - Collos25
After being shown to be the worsed place in the UK (Bradford BD4)for uninsured drivers in Febuary the police said they would have a crackdown the result is that the number of uninsured drivers has increased.I travel through this area almost everyday when I am in the UK its an area where there is no police presence of any description to enforce any motoring offences you don't have to wear seatbelts you can use a mobile phone no need to tax or insure the car or have an mot all this goes on in broad daylight not to mention unlicenced quad and motorbikesit makes me wonder whether its worth the bother of trying to stay legal.

www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/local/localbra.../
Uninsured Vehicles - Armitage Shanks {p}
AB, excuse slight thread drift! Your link includes information that uninsured drivers cause 160 deaths a year, injure 23,000peple and cost £500 million a year. My link
tinyurl.com/5menu3 (sucking up to the Mods by using Tinyurl) says that safety cameras save 50 lives a year, not the 100 claimed. Whichever figure is correct, it seems to me that chasing the uninsured etc is a better use of resources than speed cameras!

Uninsured Vehicles - Bill Payer
I was stopped in Bradford first day I had my new (to me) Mercedes. Very nice Policeman (considering I'd nipped down a side street and tried to hide) who I had a "lively" discussion with about the procedure on zig-zags on crossings. He let me go without asking for any docs, which, as it turned out, would have been awkward as the car wasn't transferred into my name until a week later.

On insurance, I gather the main problem in Bradford is that the car carries insurance (so ANPR doesn't pick it up) but the driver is some random person who isn't covered to drive.
Uninsured Vehicles - Collos25
I think Dodge city in its hey day had better policing.
Uninsured Vehicles - Dulwich Estate
Andy Bairsto, mods are probably grateful for the continuing motoring link. On that Note I'll take my coat and leave.
Uninsured Vehicles - hillman1 {p}
Please C2 it that you do! ;-)