Which one- Focus or Mondeo ? - easy rider
What's the better one a 02 1.4 Focus with 53000 miles or a 02 Mondeo 2.0 TDCi with 110k on the clock. I am uncertain as to whether the Focus is a Diesel or Petrol ?

post re-written avoiding text type stuff - there random !

Edited by Pugugly on 06/09/2008 at 15:10

2002 2.0 dti or tdci - Which one? - easy rider
can you help iam looking at a mondo 2t dti it done 111 mils on clock i have be told the dtci is the beter one it 02 year 2500 the price dose tax go up like the rest on a dis and is there any fault on the dti i should look out for and if i was going to buy a focus 02 or 03 what one would you say is the best not a 2t and what mondo in perol again not 2lt can you help i have a mark 2 mondo at the moment i have a sound coming from the driver side near the wheel it sounds like somethink rubing like if you rub your hands together have not got a clue what it is iam looking for a nice motor but dont no what one

{subject header made less vague. I am not however going to attempt a re-write of the above. All I will suggest to the author of this is that you should include some punctuation and paragraphs to make for easier reading}

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 07/09/2008 at 13:19

please help if you can - oilrag
Hi Easy Rider,

Can`t answer your questions specifically, but here`s an interesting link

tinyurl.com/6jssfz

Welcome to the Forum by the way. It`s full of technically minded, non judgemental people who like to help others. (when they wake up, this Sunday AM;)

I look forward to seeing the answers to your questions.

regards

Which one- Focus or Mondeo ? - cheddar
What happened to the answers posted yesterday?
Which one- Focus or Mondeo ? - disbeliever
In my opinion ALL Fords are crap
Which one- Focus or Mondeo ? - rtj70
The fact that the original post cannot be read by anyone speaking English makes it difficult to know the real question.

But a 1.4 petrol Focus (was there ever one at that age?) vs. a 2.0 diesel Mondeo is comparing apples and oranges. If there ever was a 1.4 petrol Focus it would be underpowered. The Mondeo would have lots more go in it. But you're gambling on reliability at that age.

Would the comparison not be better between say a 1.6 petrol and 1.6 diesel Focus.

I hear the VW Phaeton 5.0 diesel is quite nice ;-) Basically shares a lot of the important bits with the Bentley Continental GT.

Now if you wanted a cheap Proton Compact Sprint 1.5 (in yellow) limited edition in fair condition I could get you one fairly cheap - step son selling.