Odd Reg no. - ijws15
Saw a Ka on the M5 this morning - Registration O35. Definitely not 03S.

Did not think O was used. Being driven by a lady and was a basic KA.

Is this a legal number?
Odd Reg no. - Alanovich
Could it be from Guernsey?
Odd Reg no. - ijws15
No GBG plate.
Odd Reg no. - Sofa Spud
O 35 looks like a very early British registration, the O being a letter rather than a number. I used to see R 8 around here on a fairly recent hatchback. A reg number that dates back to the dawn or motoring in UK.

OO was definitely used as a reg mark, for Essex, I think.

Edited by Sofa Spud on 29/08/2008 at 14:48

Odd Reg no. - Alanovich
OO was definitely used as a reg mark for Essex I think.

Yep, that continued as an identifier up to the Y prefix. Still a fair few POOs and LOOs knocking around that way, mostly Fords of course, to keep the children entertained when we go to the wild East to visit friends.
Odd Reg no. - Dipstick
The Askmid website doesn't recognise that or any variant of it I can think of, so it's not apparently insured at any rate.
Odd Reg no. - Sofa Spud
Reminds me that I was following a car recently with an unfamiliar looking foreign number plate that was just a letter and three numbers.

As I got closer I read the international plate - 'AND' - Andorra. No wonder I hadn't seen one before!
Odd Reg no. - Andrew-T
The original O 35 would have been a Birmingham number, before WW1 I should guess.
Odd Reg no. - Sandgrown
O was the original Birmingham mark, so O 35 would have been the 35th Birmingham registration. Probably originally issued to an existing vehicle when registrations were introduced in 1903.