Renault Laguna 1.8 spark plug gaps? - Emerson Fittipaldi
I have a Renault Laguna 1.8 RT Sport (8 Valve - Multi Point Injection engine, not single point), on a 'R' Plate 1998. Can anyone tell me the spark plug gaps required? or can you fit them strait out of the box? Thank you.
Renault Laguna 1.8 spark plug gaps? - Markymarkn
When I went to purchase some new plugs for my astra I was told as long as you got the right part code from the catalogue they fit straight in. They are already set up for the right car.

I think among other reasons this is probably because with new plugs such as the bosch super-4's (the plugs I bought) which have 4 conductors it would be difficult to set them up manually.
There is also the fact that many people no longer have the necessary tools or skills to set them up themselves.

HTH

Mark.
Renault Laguna 1.8 spark plug gaps? - jc
As long as nobody dropped the box!!!
Renault Laguna 1.8 spark plug gaps? - Adam Going (Tune-Up)
Emmo,

According to current NGK listing, gap should be 0.8mm (.032", or 32 'thou') using BP6ESZ.

By the way, did you enjoy the old Lotus 72 at the Festival of Speed ?

Regards, Adam
Renault Laguna 1.8 spark plug gaps? - Emerson Fittipaldi
Cheers Adam, That's great thanks! I wanted to double check the gaps before I put them it. I did'nt want to buy an haynes manual just for that peice of info, although I suppose I could of sneakily ripped open the wrapping of one in Halfords!