Panoramic Windscreen on Astra - Roly93
Has anyone had experience of these Panoramic windscreens ? Are they a good idea or just a nuisance feature ?
I find it strange that you would want to introduce more glare into the car in this way, but not be able to open a sunroof ? Comments ...
Panoramic Windscreen on Astra - Stuartli
I used to find the glass sunroof in my last VW a real nuisance when it was sunny, especially as there was no sliding cover to block the sun.
Panoramic Windscreen on Astra - TheOilBurner
I believe the Astra has an electric sliding cover for the panoramic roof, doesn't change the fact it looks ugly though!!

I haven't seen many about, that's for sure...
Panoramic Windscreen on Astra - Happy Blue!
I too wonder about this. The Citroen C4 Picasso has a similar feature and all I can think of of that it will cause greater glare and accidents.

If you want all the light flooding in, buy a convertible.
Panoramic Windscreen on Astra - Bill O
I have one, purchased about 2 months ago. I like it. The feeling of space it gives you is wonderful, much better than a sun roof in my experience. The sliding cover is manual on mine at least (57 registration) so there is some hassle in pulling it over when you are heading into the sun but we haven't had a lot of that lately and you can usually anticpate when you are going to need the cover. The glass is supposed to absorb more rays than normal (according to Vauxhall) but it does seem hotter inside the car on sunny days when car has been standing a while.