Thinking of buying SR... - uk_driver
Does anyone own a Toyota Auris SR who can answer my question? I notice that it has lowered sports suspension. My concern here is about going over speed bumps and the like. Does anyone drive an SR who can tell me whether they have experienced any problems like this or not. Thanks!
Thinking of buying SR... - lakelad
I took a test drive in one last week and was impressed. It goes like a train and is well equipped. It is worth taking a look at the Toyota Owners Club website - there is a section on the Auris with frank comments from owners. I intend buying one, probably through Drive the Deal which offers excellent discounts. Good luck.
Thinking of buying SR... - niceguyeddy
Internet not always the best option ... we always manage to get close to any internet deals .. always try your local dealer to match with the internet price .... you may be suprised.
Thinking of buying SR... - Lud
Look at HJ's road test of the SR180. He says it glides over speed bumps etc. and is a sort of comfortable diesel hot hatch, not as pin-sharp as some of its competitors but perfectly all right, rapid, economical and more civilised than the sector leaders favoured by young hotshoe hacks.