YARIS 1.3TR - your views please - 1970badgirl
Hi everyone. I'm looking into buying a new Toyota Yaris 1.3TR - any advice - good or bad....?

Any idea on what sort of deal I can get on it - OTR £10,045 - thought I may get a good deal if I offer cash - thought I would maybe try and knock them down 10% or if this too much???

Your views much appreciated!

Edited by Honestjohn on 31/07/2008 at 12:33

YARIS 1.3TR - your views please - Martin Wall
Assuming you mean the Yaris and not the Yaris Verso:

www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm?md=977&

Price of £8564 from www.drivethedeal.com for the 3 door with solid paint (£500 of that discount depends on taking out dealer finance, but I guess you could take out the deal and then cancel the finance - check with drivethedeal) and £9,166.80 from www.carfile.net with no special terms and conditions.
YARIS 1.3TR - your views please - Avant
Elder daughter is on her third 1.3 Yaris - this one is a TR. She's using a PCP but trhe dealer (Octagon Bracknell - excellent) were keen to do deals.

One person on here had a bad experience but seems to have been unlucky: my daughter's have all been fine. The second one did 55,000 miles in two years and never missed a beat.

It's also quick off the mark, nippy and fun to drive: the only rivals that could also be described like that are the Suzuki Swift 1.5 and Mazda 2 1.5 (1.3 Mazda not bad but we felt that the Yaris had the edge).
YARIS 1.3TR - your views please - 1970badgirl
Yes, sorry I meant the Yaris and not the Yaris Verso.

Thanks for all your advice - think I may go for one!!