Pump Price - ricohman
Going to ask this in a seperate thread,

Can someone tell me how come when the price of oil goes up, it goes up straight away at the pumps, but when it comes down the pump price never moves.
Pump Price - Armitage Shanks {p}
It is how Shell etc make £1Million a day profit and probably the same again for the man with funny black eyebrows and white hair. It isn't fair but it is life!

Edited by Armitage Shanks {p} on 19/07/2008 at 11:18

Pump Price - martint123
Local Morrisons hasn't put it's prices up for quite a few weeks whilst the crude oil prices have been climbing.
Pump Price - Alby Back
Might be wrong, but wasn't it some branch/es of Morrisons who had a bit of bad press a while back over fuel contamination ? Certainly our local one never seemed to be so busy for quite a long while after all that. Maybe this is a tactical decision to win back some departed customers ?
Pump Price - Brianb
Might be wrong but wasn't it some branch/es of Morrisons who had a bit of
bad press a while back over fuel contamination ? Certainly our local one never seemed
to be so busy for quite a long while after all that. Maybe this is
a tactical decision to win back some departed customers ?

I thought that was Tesco?
Pump Price - Hamsafar
I agree, but it is a pretty normal way to do business.
Pump Price - kithmo
At the Shell station I use, Diesel has remained at 129.9p a litre for about 5 weeks now.
Pump Price - Steve Pearce
There is one BP garage in Basingstoke who is really taking the pink fluffy dice and cashing in, all the local garages are selling diesel for 132.9 (even the nearby small independent), however this particular garage thinks 140.9 is OK. I will never ever use this garage.

Edited by Pugugly on 20/07/2008 at 14:04