2003 1.2 Service Schedule - Simon
Does anybody know or can anyone provide me with a link to where I can find the service schedule for a 2003 model Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 SXi. I am thinking of the mileage interval that Vauxhall recommend for things like spark plugs, air filter, fuel filter etc. The mileage for the oil & oil filter doesn't matter so much as that is a personal choice.
2003 1.2 Service Schedule - Victorbox
If you are going by the correct 20,000 miles or 1 year service intervals, all the items you mention get replaced at the 4th annual service which is a biggy compared to the other previous services. The service book is a good guide to what gets replaced & when. Obviously oil & filter get replaced at the annual service.
2003 1.2 Service Schedule - Dynamic Dave
Does anybody know or can anyone provide me with a link

tinyurl.com/5n4qtr link to Vauxhall's website

But it only gives info on oil change intervals. The info you require will be in your service book (if you've got one of course?)
But surely in the service book it won't list which individual items should be replaced at each interval. Will it not just say eg 10,000 miles - intermediate service, 40,000 miles - major service???
2003 1.2 Service Schedule - Dynamic Dave
In my Vectra-C service book it tells you at what mileage or age the plugs, oil / air / fuel filters, battery remote fob, etc should be changed.

edit to correct spelling mistake

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 18/07/2008 at 01:15

I'll see if I can get my hands on it then and have a look. Its not my car hence I don't know what it has/hasn't got in the service book.
2003 1.2 Service Schedule - Victorbox
No - the Corsa service booklet is quite informative.
2003 1.2 Service Schedule - John S
Victorbox is right, and correct when he says the service book. The instruction book has virtually no service information.

JS